In light of Justin Bieber's recently successful year, the pop star has also become the face of Calvin Klein's #mycalvins underwear ad campaign. In the most recent billboards, the blonde singer is seen replicating the aesthetic of an antiquated marble statue coupled with the caption, "I flaunt in #mycalvins." The ad is part of the recent 2016 advertisements that make use of the branded hashtag along with celebrity endorsements.
The #mycalvins ad campaign for 2016 takes the brand's widespread social media hashtag by asking the faces of the brand -- such as Bieber and Kendall Jenner -- to tell audiences what it is they do when sporting the underwear. Bieber's answer was to "flaunt" and the ad campaign showcases him doing just that as if he were a marble statue himself.
Image Credit: Twitter @justinbieber
Justin Bieber Adopts a Marble Sculpture Aesthetic for Calvin Klein
1. Marble Sculpture Aesthetic - Exploring the use of a marble sculpture aesthetic in advertising campaigns can create a visually striking and unique brand presence.
2. #mycalvins Ad Campaign - Leveraging social media hashtags like #mycalvins in ad campaigns can amplify brand visibility and engage with a younger, tech-savvy audience.
3. Celebrity Endorsements - Utilizing celebrity endorsements in advertising can boost brand recognition and appeal to fans who identify with their favorite stars.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the use of unconventional aesthetics, like marble sculpture, to captivate audiences and stand out from competitors.
2. Advertising - The advertising industry can harness the power of social media hashtags, such as #mycalvins, to create interactive and engaging campaigns that resonate with consumers.
3. Celebrity Branding - The celebrity branding industry can connect with popular personalities to enhance brand image and drive consumer interest and loyalty.