Embrace your inner child with the UM Project 2011 collection. To me, it appears as though these pieces of furniture are grown-up versions of children's furniture. Fun, playful, youthful and colorful, there is an innocent quality to each piece that brings that same feeling to one's home.
Debuting during the International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF), the UM Project 2011 collection is comprised of everything from lamps to sideboards and tables. With an eclectic and modern flair, each piece is made out of wood with vibrant accents that make them look rather makeshift.
Although the UM Project 2011 collection looks like it would fit perfectly into a play area or den, there is a creative sophistication that does make this set appropriate for adults.
The UM Project 2011 Collection is Playful Yet Sophisticated
1. Colorful Furniture - There is opportunity for new designs that combine bright colors and sophisticated aesthetics, appealing to both adults and children.
2. Playful Design - Designers can explore the potential of playful yet sophisticated designs in various products and industries.
3. Eclectic Flair - Combining different design elements and materials can create unique and eye-catching products.
1. Home Decor - There is potential for designers and manufacturers to create colorful and playful furniture pieces that add a fun element to homes.
2. Children's Products - Designers can create colorful and playful furniture pieces that cater specifically to children.
3. Lighting - Playing with materials and designs can create unique and colorful lighting fixtures that add personality to a space.