The Ultimate Baker Xylitol has been introduced as a new sweetener product for diabetic consumers to provide them with a way to enjoy the sweetness of sugar without having to worry about the potential side effects it can have on their health.
The product is made with natural ingredients that are sourced from vegetables and fruits, and features a low glycemic index rating of 7 compared to the 60 to 70 rating that traditional sugar has. The sweetener is completely natural and contains about 40% fewer calories than traditional sugar and is reported to have a distinctly sweet profile that is just like the real thing.
Explaining the new Ultimate Baker Xylitol, VP of New Product Development at Ultimate Baker, Sue-Ellen Cutler, said, "Our goal is to create high quality products that are both visually appealing while free of the harmful synthetics and preservatives which are dominant across the baking industry. Xylitol is a product we’re just as proud to serve our families as we would all of our customers."
The Ultimate Baker Xylitol Has a Glycemic Index Rating of 7
1. Diabetic-friendly Baking Sugars - The introduction of natural and low glycemic index baking sugars creates a new market of sweeteners for diabetic consumers without compromising taste.
2. Natural Sweeteners - Increasing demand for natural sweeteners creates opportunities to develop new products catering to diabetic and health-conscious consumers.
3. Low-calorie Sugar Alternatives - Development of low-calorie sugar alternatives with natural ingredient sources allows for innovation within the baking industry.
1. Baking Industry - The baking industry can benefit by expanding their sugar product line to include diabetic-friendly baking sugars and natural sweeteners for health-conscious consumers.
2. Diabetic Products Industry - Diabetic products industry can explore opportunities to collaborate and invest in the production of new and innovative natural sweeteners that are low glycemic index and low calorie.
3. Health Food Industry - The health food industry can cater to customers seeking healthier alternatives by marketing and producing low-calorie sugar alternatives and natural sweeteners.