Space constraints and ever-increasing costs of living in urban areas are seeing many consumers become more open to the idea of co-living, and the UKO Stanmore is a prime example of how functionality can be maximized.
This community is Australia's first co-living space in Sydney and consists of individual apartment units that will provide a compact private space for inhabitants to reside within. The apartments are well-designed with everything required for comfortable living, but positioned in a way that doesn't take up too much space. This includes an elevated bed with storage beneath, a kitchenette for preparing small meals and a bathroom with must-have essentials.
The UKO Stanmore community offers residents a number of communal amenities to take advantage of, including large living spaces, a commercial kitchen for cooking larger meals and much more.
Image Credit: UKO Australia
The UKO Stanmore Co-Living Space is Well-Appointed
1. Co-living Spaces - Creating innovative communal living solutions in urban areas with space constraints and high costs of living.
2. Micro Apartments - Designing compact living spaces that maximize functionality while minimizing physical footprint.
3. Communal Amenities - Providing shared amenities and facilities to enhance the co-living experience and foster a sense of community.
1. Real Estate - Developing and managing co-living spaces and micro apartment buildings in urban areas.
2. Interior Design - Creating innovative and space-efficient design solutions for micro apartments and communal living spaces.
3. Hospitality - Offering hospitality services to co-living communities, such as communal dining, cleaning, and maintenance.