This two-toned interior is marked by a chic and sophisticated atmosphere. Designed by AK-A, the destination is bound to attract passers-by and tourists.
The Lollo's Athene restaurant is situated on the Greek island of Antiparos. It offers an extensive menu that is inspired by Italian cuisine. AK-A choose to create a two-toned interior design that communicated a balanced aesthetic. The idea was to reach the ideal of the "simple, [the] fresh, and [the] wholesome."
The space is characterized by tall ceilings and the walls have been doused in white and deep green. In addition, AK-A places similarly colored chairs throughout, as well as green-accented table frames, tying the furnishings to the nuances of the wall. Another pop-up feature is the mesmerizing bold red framing of the indoor windows and bar fixtures.
Photo Credits: George Messaritakis
AK-A's Design Boasts a Masterful Use of Color Selection & Arrangement
1. Two-toned Interiors - The use of contrasting colors in interior design can create a visually appealing and modern aesthetic.
2. Color-accented Furnishings - Incorporating small pops of color in furnishings can tie the overall design together and add visual interest.
3. Minimalist Design with Bold Accents - Combining simple and clean design with bold accent pieces can create a sophisticated and unique look.
1. Interior Design - Interior designers can utilize the trend of two-toned interiors to create visually stunning and modern design spaces for their clients.
2. Furniture Design - Furniture designers can incorporate color-accented pieces into their collections to stay on-trend and offer customers unique options for their homes.
3. Restaurant Design - Restaurant owners and designers can use minimalist design with bold accents, like the use of contrasting colors, to create a chic and sophisticated atmosphere for their customers.