If you're looking for Thanksgiving decorations that are as functional as they are delicious, you'll definitely want to pick up a few of Keller's turkey-shaped Butter Sculptures.
For quite some time, Keller's has been making a name for itself with its festive butter sculptures. This year, the brand has debuted a holiday option in the form of a turkey-shaped butter sculpture. Just as the name suggests the product consists of a slab of salted butter moulded into the shape of a turkey. The buttery birds are available from most box retailers and supermarkets, however many have already sold out.
Whether you're serving it alongside some fresh rolls or using it to whip up a last minute pie, Keller's turkey-shaped Butter Sculptures offer a unique way to infuse even more holiday spirt into Thanksgiving dinner.
Image Credit: Keller's.
Keller's Turkey-Shaped Butter Sculptures are a Thanksgiving Must-Have
1. Festive Food Sculptures - Creating functional and fun food sculptures can attract customers during holidays and special events.
2. Creative Food Packaging - Innovative food packaging can add a unique, festive touch to traditional holiday items.
3. Holiday Themed Food Products - Producing limited edition food items with festive holiday themes can increase sales during the holiday season.
1. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can explore new product offerings during the holiday season by creating fun and unique food products.
2. Retail - Retailers can appeal to customers during the holiday season by offering limited edition holiday themed food products and decorations.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and restaurants can create holiday menus featuring festive food sculptures and unique holiday themed food items to attract customers.