Have you ever heard of turkey pizza? Me neither, but after spotting this creative Thanksgiving leftover recipe it may be on the menu this year.
Trying to avoid eating the same meal for days after Thanksgiving can sometimes call for some innovative recipe ideas and this turkey pizza fits the bill.
Made with leftover turkey, cranberry sauce, fried onions, goat cheese and ricotta, it offers a tangy, sweet balance on your palate. The base of the turkey pizza is pizza dough but naan can also be a fun alternative. The prep time is minimal since you're essentially just pulling apart pieces of turkey, spreading cranberry sauce, frying up a few pieces of onion and sprinkling the cheese.
The full recipe is available on YumSugar.com.
Add Some Variety to Your Leftovers with This Creative Pie
1. Thanksgiving Leftover Pizzas - Businesses can create ready-to-make Thanksgiving leftover pizza kits for customers looking to add creativity to their leftovers.
2. Alternative Pizza Bases - Pizza restaurants can offer naan and other creative alternative pizza bases to cater to customers looking for something different.
3. Sweet and Savory Pizzas - Restaurants can experiment with unique sweet and savory pizza toppings to attract customers looking for unique flavor experiences.
1. Food Delivery Services - Food delivery services can partner with websites like YumSugar to provide customers with unique Thanksgiving leftover pizza recipes and ingredients.
2. Frozen Food Manufacturers - Frozen food manufacturers can create packaged ready-to-make Thanksgiving leftover pizza kits for customers looking for easy meal solutions.
3. Pizza Restaurants - Pizza restaurants can promote Thanksgiving leftover pizza specials to attract customers looking for unique and creative pizza options.