The Tumi Ishi wood rocks are a simple sensory toy set that will offer children as young as two with a way to enhance their motor skills in a soothing manner. The Tumi Ishi toys -- which translates to "piled stones" from Japanese -- draws inspiration from the traditional art form and come in sets of seven, 11, 17 and 22 to accommodate kids or adults with different preferences. The blocks are all different in shape, size and weight, and can be stacked into a seemingly endless array of styles to ensure no two creations will look quite the same.
The Tumi Ishi wood rocks are ideal for children, but also show distinct merit for adults looking to participate in some creative play which can help to combat against stress and anxiety.
The Tumi Ishi Wood Rocks Have a Natural, Handmade Design
1. Sensory Toy Sets - The rise of sensory toy sets designed for enhancing motor skills offers opportunities for companies to create innovative and engaging toys for children and adults.
2. Traditional Toy Revival - The resurgence of traditional toys such as stacking stones presents an opportunity for companies to create modern adaptations that incorporate technology or unique design elements while preserving the charm and simplicity of the original.
3. Adult Creative Play - The recognition of creative play as a stress-relief tool for adults creates a market for companies to create products and experiences that appeal to this demographic and provide a fun, calming outlet.
1. Toy Industry - The toy industry can develop new sensory play sets and traditional toys in unique designs, colors and materials that will keep customers coming back for more.
2. Wellness Industry - The wellness industry can market sensory play toys as a tool to promote relaxation and mental health benefits that can engage a broad and receptive audience.
3. Design Industry - The design industry can create unique versions of traditional toys that can be functional, eye-catching, and aesthetically pleasing to both adults and children.