Not all men are made the same size and that’s why Morph decided to make a more inspiring sizing experience.
It takes barely 30 seconds and two clicks to find your Archetype -- also known as your size for the shirt -- on the brand's site. This makes it very easy to find the right size for you online without having to return ill-fitting clothing.
The Morph T-shirts are individually made to fit every body type. Through a combination of science and technology, the company came up with a T-shirt that fits very well and that is flattering to a number of body sizes and types. Whether you're more stocky, tall and lean, or you're working with the "Dad Bod," the shirt will make you feel and look great.
The Morph T-Shirts are Uniquely Designed to Fit Men of All Body Types
1. Adaptive Apparel - The trend towards adaptive apparel designed for various body types and sizes presents an opportunity for clothing brands to tap into a market that has been underserved in the past.
2. Custom-fit Clothing - The demand for custom-fit clothing that is tailored to each individual's body type provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to differentiate themselves in a crowded market and increase customer loyalty.
3. Science and Technology Integration in Apparel Design - Incorporating science and technology into the design process of apparel can lead to the creation of more innovative and functional clothing that meets the needs of a wider range of customers and body types.
1. Clothing - The clothing industry has the opportunity to create new market segments by producing adaptive apparel that serves customers of every body type in a more effective way.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce companies can use technology to provide custom-fit clothing options that help customers find the perfect fit and reduce the hassle of returning ill-fitting clothing.
3. Fashion Technology - Fashion technology startups can build innovative solutions by leveraging science and technology to create custom-fit and adaptive apparel solutions that cater to a wider range of customers' sizing needs.