I nearly lost my breath -- and my sanity -- when I came across the news regarding the creation of the Triple Double Oreo Neapolitan cookie. Oreo has always been my cookie of choice, so it is inevitable that I became very excited and hungry upon digesting this fabulous information.
The Triple Double Oreo Neapolitan is exploding with mouthwatering flavors. Layered between three crunchy golden cookies are three different flavors of frosting: strawberry, chocolate and vanilla. This modern twist on one of America's most beloved cookies is sure to make mouths water!
Implications - Businesses that enhance a product that already possesses strong brand recognition in society will likely experience high levels of success. Consumers will be more willing to invest in a product that offers both modernized and familiar qualities.
The New Triple Double Oreo Neapolitan is Exploding With Tempting Flavors
1. Fusion Flavors - The combination of diverse flavors in an established product is an opportunity for disruption.
2. Revamped Classics - Modernizing a beloved product can attract existing customers while attracting younger generations.
3. Indulgent Snacking - Offering a variety of bold and unique flavor combinations can provide consumers with a new snacking experience.
1. Food and Beverage - With constantly changing consumer tastes, the food and beverage industry has numerous opportunities to innovate through flavor experimentation.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Creating innovative advertising strategies can help to reposition existing products as fresh and exciting in the minds of consumers.
3. Retail - Leveraging consumer nostalgia and the popularity of existing products can lead to increased sales and improved customer loyalty in retail settings.