This spooky season, you can swap your classic box of Timbits for a supersized (and seasonally appropriate) Trick-Or-Treat Bucket of Timbits.
To usher in the start of the 2022 Halloween season, Tim Hortons has launched a new Trick-Or-Treat Bucket promotion. The new item is a bright orange, Halloween-themed bucket that's filled with 31 assorted Timbits (which is what Tim Hortons calls donut holes). The bucket is sold for $10 and can be refilled with more Timbits for just $5. Or, you can use the empty bucket as the perfect vessel for candy collection while trick-or-treating. You can even purchase a bucket on its own (minus the Timbits) if you're in need of an extra.
The new Trick-or-Treat Bucket can be found at participating Tim Hortons locations now through October 31, 2022
Image Credit: Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons Has a New Trick-or-Treat Bucket Filled with 31 Timbits
1. Halloween-themed Promotions - Other companies can create their own Halloween-themed promotions to cater to the holiday season.
2. Limited Edition Seasonal Products - Creating limited edition seasonal products can increase customer engagement and help generate buzz for a brand.
3. Bundle Promotion - Creating product bundles can help to increase sales and provide customers with a more complete experience.
1. Quick Serve Restaurants - Fast food restaurants can create their own seasonal promotions to engage customers and increase sales.
2. Retail - Retail stores can create their own trick-or-treat buckets or similar products to cater to the Halloween season.
3. Packaged Food - Packaged food companies can create their own limited edition seasonal products to generate buzz and drive sales.