Ty's List is a travel documentary that's currently crowdfunding on Kickstarter, with the aim of honoring a young adventurer who died far too young at the age of 23.
Three of his friends—who had never met prior to the making of the documentary—one who knew Tyler in college, another a roommate after finishing school and a childhood friend, came together to film a documentary of a trip doing a list of Tyler's favorite things in San Francisco.
The documentary caught the eye of Expedia and in addition to making their own ad about the project, Expedia is helping to fund the campaign to honor Tyler. A huge part of travel is having good company and it's nice to see that Expedia is backing this project. Funds received from supporters will help Tyler's friends cover the costs of legal and film festival fees, as well as a few other costly expenses.
the Ty's List Travel Documentary Has Support from Expedia
1. Commemorative Documentaries - Opportunity for businesses to create documentaries that celebrate the life of a person who died young.
2. Crowdfunding - Opportunity for businesses to use crowdfunding to finance projects that align with their brand values.
3. Collaborative Filmmaking - Opportunity for businesses to bring people together who have something in common to create meaningful content.
1. Travel and Tourism - Opportunity for travel companies, airlines and hotels to offer experiences that honor people who died young and promote ethical memorial tourism.
2. Film and Entertainment - Opportunity for production companies to invest in documentaries and work with crowdfunding campaigns.
3. Cause Marketing - Opportunity for businesses to support social causes and give back to communities through collaborations and partnerships.