Transgen by Vladislav Poliakov is a series of brand logos that have been re-worked to read 'Transgen' instead of the original brand name.
All of the logos include the tagline, "Would you like some," followed by the word "Transgen" mixed in with the brand's logo. The iconic symbol of Coca-Cola is the red background with white calligraphy, so one can easily recognize the shape even though the name has been changed. Perhaps the most recognizable logo on earth is the golden arches of McDonalds, so even though the company name has been switched, the big yellow M still triggers a switch in one's mind.
Transgen by Vladislav Poliakov is a clever series of graphic designs because it takes something that everyone is familiar with and puts a different twist on it.
Transgen by Vladislav Poliakov Remixes Famous Brands
1. Transgender Logo Remixes - The trend of reworking famous brand logos to incorporate transgender themes presents opportunities for creative marketing and inclusivity campaigns.
2. Tagline Transformation - The trend of replacing brand taglines with transgender-focused messaging offers a chance for brands to demonstrate their commitment to diversity and LGBTQ+ rights.
3. Iconic Symbol Recognition - The trend of altering iconic brand symbols while maintaining their recognizable elements creates disruptive innovation opportunities for logo design and brand identity.
1. Marketing and Advertising - The marketing and advertising industry can leverage the trend of transgender logo remixes to create impactful campaigns that resonate with diverse audiences.
2. Graphic Design - The graphic design industry can explore the trend of tagline transformation to create visually striking designs that promote inclusivity and empower the transgender community.
3. Branding and Identity - The branding and identity industry can capitalize on the trend of iconic symbol recognition to reimagine brand logos in ways that challenge norms and foster a sense of inclusion.