Totan Kuzembaev is the studio behind these glowing cabins located in the deep forests of Moscow, Russia. The retreats are titled 'Firefly Houses,' and received this name due to their glowing ends.
"Each timber structure is set upon a concrete pier foundation and comprises two stories that include an entrance hall, lounge, bathroom, kitchen, mechanical room, two bedrooms and two private bathrooms, and of course an ample front porch on each level sheltered by a thin metal substructure clad in colorful translucent panels," states DesignBoom. Clearly the housing is fully equipped with all of the necessary amenities, so users simply have to book their vacation and enjoy everything these places have to offer.
As long as one doesn't mind staying at a place that resembles a glowing firefly, this could make the ideal getaway.
Photo Credits: designboom, totan.ru
The Firefly Houses by Totan Kuzembaev are Named Due to Their Glowing Nature
1. Glowing Structures - The glowing nature of the Firefly Houses presents an opportunity for innovation in the field of illuminated architecture.
2. Translucent Panels - The use of colorful translucent panels in the Firefly Houses suggests the potential for disruptive innovation in the materials and construction industry.
3. Fully Equipped Retreats - The Firefly Houses being fully equipped with amenities creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the hospitality and vacation rental industry.
1. Illuminated Architecture - The Firefly Houses' illuminated design can drive innovation and create new possibilities in the field of architectural lighting.
2. Materials and Construction - The use of colorful translucent panels in the Firefly Houses opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the materials and construction industry.
3. Hospitality and Vacation Rentals - The fully equipped Firefly Houses present a disruptive innovation opportunity in the hospitality and vacation rental industry by offering unique and memorable accommodation experiences.