Directed by London-based artist Quentin Jones, Tongue Tied by Miley Cyrus is a mixed art pop motif channeling BDSM. Tongue Tied features overlapping sequences of batting eyelashes, dancing in tangled rope and lathering black sludge over her body. The video was first created to show during Cyrus' Bangerz tour. The creative mix of art and play is the perfect mix, making this video one of the more intriguing art-influenced films yet.
Cyrus submitted the piece to the NYC Adult Film Festival. The video will play at an experimental art gallery in Bushwick, Brooklyn. Simon Leahy, founder of the NYC Adult Film festival, claims, "It's a pop take on S&M. She's starting to become more of a contemporary artist." The video is an artistic outlet and showcases intricate maximalist work.
'Tongue Tied' by Miley Cyrus Features an Artistic Perspective on BDSM
1. Art Pop - Opportunity for mixed media art displays incorporating maximalist elements.
2. BDSM Aesthetics - Opportunity to create fashion products and merchandise that incorporate BDSM aesthetics.
3. Adult Film Crossover - Opportunity to create curated content and art exhibitions for adult film festivals.
1. Art Galleries - Art galleries can create exhibits and featured artists which showcases maximalist mixed media displays.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers can create BDSM-inspired clothing and accessories for people who want to incorporate the aesthetics in their everyday style.
3. Film Festivals - Curated content and art exhibitions for adult film festivals can be created to showcase pop art works wich incorporate BDSM elements.