These tone-adjusting foundations would be well-suited for makeup artists as well as people who enjoy applying makeup.
Offered by the brand 'Face Atelier' and called 'Ultra Foundation Pro,' these pigments can be used on their own or mixed with other foundations to create the perfect shade. Many women, especially those of color, find it difficult to find foundation shades that suit their skin color and undertones. These tone-adjusting foundations were designed to alleviate this problem. They come in a variety of shades from light to dark. They also come in colors like white, black, orange and yellow in order to address the different undertones that people have.
These tone-adjusting foundations are perfect for individuals who find it difficult to match drugstore and designer shades to their skin color.
These Products Help People Change Their Foundation Colors
1. Inclusive Tone-adjusting Makeup - Provides innovative solution to women of color who find it hard to match their skin color and undertones with existing foundation shades
2. Customizable Foundation Mixing - Offers a new approach for makeup artists to empower their clients by creating the perfect shades for them with high-quality pigments
3. Greater Diversity in the Beauty Industry - Affirmative steps towards inclusion, diversity and representation for vastly underserved customers opens spaces for new entrants and businesses to cater to these markets
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - Innovations that address traditionally under-served beauty markets create opportunities for brand differentiation and customer satisfaction
2. Makeup Artist Services - Creating a new approach for makeup artists to give their clients bespoke foundation shades to encourage customer loyalty
3. E-commerce Retail - Sales of inclusive makeup products through online channels may provide sellers with potential market penetration to business opportunities beyond traditional retail