Toblerone is one of the most popular holiday treats and now you can enjoy the iconic Swiss chocolate bar in the form of a full-fledged Toblerone Cake. Created by the Swedish cake company Almondy, the towering treat offers an even more indulgent way to enjoy Toblerone.
Almondy's Toblerone Cake is an ultra-sweet tribute to the iconic, mountain-shaped chocolate bar. The first layer of the cake consists of a light milk chocolate shell, which is followed up a layer of milk chocolate cream and chunks of thick almond paste cake. The top is then studded with generous chunks of Toblerone chocolate. Perhaps the best news of all is that the entire cake is gluten-free, so you can serve up something that everyone can enjoy.
Image Credit: Almondy.
Almondy's Toblerone Cake is Filled with Layers of Chocolate
1. Gluten-free Indulgence - The gluten-free trend is expanding to indulgent treats like Toblerone cakes, presenting opportunities for innovation in the gluten-free market.
2. Iconic Brand Collaborations - Collaborations between iconic brands like Almondy and Toblerone present opportunities for cross-promotion and co-branded products.
3. Upscaling Classic Treats - Companies like Almondy are transforming classic treats like Toblerone into lavish, multi-layered cakes, creating opportunities for luxury food products.
1. Gluten-free Foods - The expanding gluten-free trend presents opportunities for companies in the food industry to innovate and create gluten-free versions of indulgent treats.
2. Confectionery - The trend of upscaling classic treats like Toblerone into lavish, multi-layered cakes presents opportunities for innovation in the confectionery industry.
3. Collaborative Marketing - Collaborations between iconic brands like Almondy and Toblerone open up opportunities for companies in the marketing industry to develop co-branded campaigns and products.