The University of Oregon's outstanding football team is not going unnoticed, especially with the recent launch of the Tinker Air Jordan 3 sneaker silhouette. The footwear model is highlighted by its detachable branding accent, as the Swoosh can be removed. It is complete in the tonal colors that recall the school's scheme of green and yellow -- the uppers are comprised of the team's signature green and are detailed with bright yellow accents. The uppers are constructed from full suede materials and branding details are seen in the form of the yellow Jumpman logo on the tongue tab and two removable Swooshes.
There is also an "O" in place of the label's Air logo at the heel area as a nod to Oregon, rounding the entire silhouette out. Notably, this is the first Tinker iteration designed specifically for the Ducks.
The New Tinker Air Jordan 3 Champions Oregon's Football Team
1. Sports Team Collaboration - The collaboration between the University of Oregon football team and Air Jordan presents an opportunity for other sports teams to partner with footwear brands and create unique, team-specific sneakers.
2. Customizable Branding - The detachable Swoosh branding on the Tinker Air Jordan 3 sneaker opens up possibilities for other footwear brands to create customizable branding accents, allowing consumers to personalize their sneakers.
3. Color Scheme-inspired Designs - The use of green and yellow colors on the Tinker Air Jordan 3 sneaker as a nod to the University of Oregon's scheme suggests that other brands could create product designs that incorporate team or organization color schemes to appeal to fans.
1. Sports Apparel - The collaboration between sports teams and footwear brands creates opportunities for sports apparel companies to collaborate with footwear brands and design cohesive, team-specific apparel and footwear collections.
2. Footwear Manufacturing - The customizable branding feature on the Tinker Air Jordan 3 sneaker hints at potential innovation opportunities for footwear manufacturers to develop new technologies or design elements that allow for easy customization and personalization of sneakers.
3. Athletic Sponsorship - Incorporating team color schemes into product designs, as seen with the Tinker Air Jordan 3 sneaker, presents opportunities for athletic sponsorship companies to partner with sports teams and create branded products that resonate with fans.