NBA star Jayson Tatum is seen wearing the Air Jordan 37 Low sneaker on the courts. The shoes are designed to celebrate his alma mater Duke University as it is detailed on the sole units. The crisp look starts off with a sleek white base and synthetic materials cover the toe boxes and heel sections.
Solid black is applied along the panels that display the forefoot and quarters that allow for ventilation. The bottom of the shoes is accessorized with a milky mold by the back and a small Jumpman logo. Bright pops of pink add some contrast that can be seen along the interior lining and miniature tongue tabs -- no public launch is planned for the sneakers.
Image Credit: Duke Men's Basketball
Jayson Tatum Showcases a Look at the Air Jordan 37 Low
1. University-themed Sneakers - Opportunity for sneaker companies to partner with universities to create branded sneakers for athletes and fans.
2. Personalized Athlete Sneakers - Opportunity for sneaker companies to create personalized sneakers for athletes based on their alma maters or individual preferences.
3. Limited Edition Sneakers - Opportunity for sneaker companies to release limited edition sneakers for athletes to wear during specific games or events.
1. Sportswear - Sportswear companies can partner with universities and athletes to create branded and personalized athletic sneakers.
2. Athletic Footwear - Athletic footwear companies can release limited edition sneakers for athletes and fans to purchase.
3. University Merchandise - Universities can partner with sportswear and athletic footwear companies to create branded merchandise for students and fans.