During New York City's Advertising Week, Dunkin' Donuts is running a Google campaign called 'Time to Coffee' to help out-of-towners find their morning coffee as quickly as possible.
When searchers in the Times Square area type "coffee near me" into Google, a paid advertisement will show up first in their list of results, saying "Find the fastest coffee." Clicking on the link will bring coffee-seekers to a special Time to Coffee map listing all of the Dunkin' Donuts restaurants in the area, as well as their current wait times. Using the Time to Coffee app, tourists can then head to the closest, fastest Dunkin' Donuts and continue on with their busy day of adventuring through NYC.
The Dunkin' Donuts Time to Coffee campaign is a brilliant way to advertise to customers while also making their lives more convenient -- product placement doubling as useful service.
The 'Time to Coffee' App Speeds Up the Hunt for Coffee in New York City
1. Location-based Advertising - Utilizing location data to deliver targeted advertisements, such as the Time to Coffee app, can optimize customer experience and increase brand visibility.
2. Convenience-focused Apps - Apps that provide quick and easy access to essential services, such as the Time to Coffee app, have the potential to disrupt traditional search methods and enhance user satisfaction.
3. Integrated Marketing Services - Integrating marketing campaigns with useful services, like the Time to Coffee campaign, can create a unique and engaging customer experience.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can explore location-based advertising techniques to drive foot traffic to their establishments.
2. Mobile App Development - Developing convenience-focused apps, similar to the Time to Coffee app, can be a lucrative opportunity for mobile app developers.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Offering integrated marketing services that provide value and convenience, like the Time to Coffee campaign, can differentiate agencies in a competitive market.