With fall just around the corner, fans of the famed coffee brand Starbucks are already indulging in the brand's renowned Pumpkin Spice Latte, and in an effort to focus on convenience and speed, Starbucks is opening a pick-up-only store in Manhattan.
The new location will only cater to customers who have pre-ordered their beverage of choice through Starbucks' online ordering app. The new decision by the company should come as no surprise as the brand has been a leader in the mobile food ordering front and the on-demand delivery service that was recently established with Uber Eats in the quick-serve industry.
The success of the new Starbucks pick-up-only store will go a long way to divulge the buying preferences of consumers in the quick-serve sector.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
Starbucks Is Launching a Pick-Up-Only Store in Manhattan
1. Mobile Food Ordering - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a mobile app for efficient pre-ordering and pick-up of food and beverages.
2. On-demand Delivery Service - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Establish partnerships with delivery platforms to offer on-demand delivery of food and beverages to customers.
3. Quick-serve Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize technology and streamlined processes to enhance convenience and speed in the quick-serve sector.
1. Mobile App Development - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative mobile apps for efficient ordering and pick-up processes in the food and beverage industry.
2. Delivery Platforms - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop delivery platforms to cater to the growing demand for on-demand delivery in the food and beverage sector.
3. Fast Food and Coffee Chains - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce technological advancements and streamlined operations to enhance the quick-serve experience for customers.