Asian milk teas inspired the creation of Baskin-Robbins' new Tiger Milk Bubble Tea, which features the company's own ice cream twist. This sweet new menu addition introduces a unique spin on boba that pays homage to Taiwanese milk tea. This texture-rich beverage features a base of cool black tea and milk, plus streaks of brown sugar syrup that resemble a tiger's stripes. Naturally, the cooling treat is topped off with sugar popping bubbles and a scoop of classic vanilla ice cream.
With the Tiger Milk Bubble Tea, Baskin-Robbins is inviting ice cream lovers to Seize the Yay and celebrate life's sweetest little moments. This new bubble tea with a twist from Baskin-Robbins will only be around for a limited time this spring and summer.
Baskin-Robbins' Tiger Milk Bubble Tea Was Inspired by Asian Milk Teas
1. Asian-inspired Bubble Teas - Restaurants can innovate their beverage menus by introducing unique twists on traditional Asian milk teas, like incorporating ice cream and brown sugar syrup.
2. Texture-rich Beverages - Innovative food and beverage companies can develop drinks featuring multiple textures, such as the combination of cool black tea, milk, and sugar popping bubbles in Baskin-Robbins' Tiger Milk Bubble Tea.
3. Limited-time Offerings - Businesses can create hype around new products by offering them for a limited time and tying them to a specific season or event, as Baskin-Robbins is doing with their Tiger Milk Bubble Tea this spring and summer.
1. Fast Food - Fast food restaurants can incorporate unique, limited-time beverage options to attract customers and create a unique brand identity.
2. Ice Cream Shops - Ice cream shops can introduce complementary products like bubble tea that feature similar flavors and textures to their core products to appeal to new customers and increase sales opportunities.
3. Bubble Tea Cafes - Bubble tea cafes can create innovative new drinks by combining traditional Asian flavors and textures with Western dessert elements like ice cream and syrups, like Baskin-Robbins' Tiger Milk Bubble Tea.