The Mary’s Organic Crackers REAL Thin Crackers are one of the latest products from the brand that will deliver an exceptional taste and texture experience without any wheat in the recipe. Certified gluten-free, the crackers come in four flavor options including Sweet Onion, Sea Salt, Garlic Rosemary and Cayenne Pepper that are each perfect on their own or with a dip. The crackers will be available at an array of grocers in Canada including Save On Foods and Loblaws, amongst others.
The Mary’s Organic Crackers REAL Thin Crackers are hitting shelves during the Canada Organic Trade Association's (COTA) Organic Week, which is taking place from September 9 to 15, 2019. Mary's Gone Crackers is one of 17 sponsors of Organic Week, which is focused on promoting organic food production as well as healthy, environmental living projects.
Mary’s Organic Crackers REAL Thin Crackers are Certified Gluten-Free
1. Gluten-free Snacks - The rise of gluten-free diets has created an opportunity for brands to develop innovative and tasty snacks that cater to this growing market.
2. Organic Food Production - With an increased focus on health and environmental consciousness, the organic food production industry can continue to innovate and provide consumers with sustainable and healthy options.
3. Alternative Flavor Options - As consumers continue to seek out unique and diverse flavor options, there is an opportunity for brands to differentiate themselves by offering bold and unconventional choices beyond traditional flavors.
1. Food Manufacturing - The food manufacturing industry can leverage innovative technologies and ingredients to develop new and exciting products that meet the evolving needs of consumers.
2. Retail - As consumer preferences shift to healthier, organic, and gluten-free options, retailers can optimize their product offerings and tap into niche markets in order to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
3. Advertising & Marketing - With the increasing demand for healthy and alternative food options, advertising and marketing companies can develop and implement innovative campaigns that target specific audiences and drive sales for these products.