This collection of elixirs and tonics from The Tinley Beverage Co. are a range of non-alcoholic products for consumers who are looking for an alternative way to consume cannabis. The beverages includes the Tinley '27 Elixirs along with the Tinley Tonics, which are allure from alcohol and contain 30 calories or less per serving along with a relatively low amount of sugar for flavor.
The Tinley Tonics include High Horse and Stone Daisy, which are each made with a 5mg microcode of THC that has been sourced from Pineapple Jack Sativa marijuana. The Tinley '27 Elixirs come in Coconut Cask, Almond Cask and Cinnamon Cask options, which come in 375ml bottles that contain 8.5 servings each with 5mg microdoses of THC from Pineapple Jack Sativa as well.
The Tinley Beverage Co. Elixirs and Tonics are Flavorful
1. Cannabis-infused Wellness Tonics - Opportunity for creating non-alcoholic, low-calorie cannabis-infused beverages to cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Alternative Consumption of Cannabis - Opportunity to develop cannabis products that provide an alternative to smoking or vaping for cannabis users.
3. Microdosing THC - Opportunity to explore the market potential of microdosing THC in cannabis-infused products for precise and controlled consumption.
1. Beverage Industry - Opportunity for beverage companies to diversify and tap into the growing market of cannabis-infused wellness beverages.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - Opportunity for health and wellness brands to incorporate cannabis-infused products into their offerings for added benefits.
3. Cannabis Industry - Opportunity for cannabis companies to innovate and expand their product range by introducing cannabis-infused tonics and elixirs.