A unique performance titled 'The Sound of Flavourites' recently took place in London. The performance was a collaboration between Cadbury Dairy Milk and the London Contemporary Orchestra, as well as neuromarketing group Mindlab. The album from the musical project is also available to stream and remix via Spotify.
The multi-sensory orchestra performance was aimed at highlighting the overlap between how individuals experience sound and flavor. A popular theme at brand events in the last year, this emerging pattern suggests consumers are looking for more value in products they are already familiar with. The evening performance by the LCO was paired with a menu inspired by the nine "Flavourites," which included chicken satay served with coriander paper and the brand's Marvelous Popping Candy.
The LCO Performed Cadbury Dairy Milk's 'The Sound of Flavourites'
1. Multi-sensory Brand Events - Providing consumers with a multi-sensory experience is becoming an emerging trend in brand events, which can provide a potential opportunity for collaboration between brands and creative industries.
2. Neuromarketing Applications - The collaboration between Mindlab and Cadbury Dairy Milk showcased the potential for neuromarketing techniques to enhance brand experiences and personalization for consumers.
3. Musical and Culinary Collaborations - The Sound of Flavourites event highlights the growing trend of collaborations between music and culinary industries, which can provide innovative marketing opportunities for brands.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The event showcased how the food and beverage industry can utilize sensory experiences to enhance brand experiences and improve consumer engagement.
2. Creative Industries - Collaborations between creative industries such as music, art, and culinary can provide innovative marketing opportunities for brands and enrich consumer experiences.
3. Neuroscience Industry - The event highlights the potential for neuromarketing techniques and neuroscience research to enhance personalization and improve consumer engagement in the marketing industry.