The Round House by Johnston Marklee for Solo Architects features a spheric design that offers plenty of space for its inhabitants. The house is set to be built in an picturesque, pastoral landscape that 18th century novels adore.
The floor plan of the house is all-inclusive, with the dining room, living room, kitchen, and bedrooms all connected. However, the house also boasts sliding doors so one can adjust the levels of privacy at their discretion. If left open, the space is left with an open, singular-room concept.
Johnston Marklee is a design firm thats committed to creating unique architectural structures through the exploration of design and building technology. The Round House is a posh, luxury getaway that is no exception.
The Round House by Solo Architects is a Posh Circular Pad
1. Spheric Summer Homes - The trend of spherical summer homes is disrupting traditional architectural design by offering unique and spacious living spaces.
2. All-inclusive Floor Plans - The trend of all-inclusive floor plans in homes is disrupting traditional room segmentation by creating open, connected living spaces.
3. Adjustable Privacy Features - The trend of adjustable privacy features in homes is disrupting traditional notions of privacy by allowing residents to customize their level of privacy.
1. Architecture - The architecture industry can explore opportunities for innovative and unique designs by embracing the trend of spheric summer homes.
2. Residential Real Estate - The residential real estate industry can tap into the trend of all-inclusive floor plans to offer modern and spacious homes to potential buyers.
3. Home Interiors - The home interiors industry can capitalize on the trend of adjustable privacy features by creating innovative and customizable solutions for residents seeking privacy in their living spaces.