Under Armour launched its new global ad campaign titled, 'The Only Way Is Through.' The campaign features a number of different famous athletes including Steph Curry, Tom Brady, Kelley O'Hara, and Michael Phelps. The overall message of the campaign is to encourage athletes to hone their craft, and to act authentically.
Under Armour's 'The Only Way Is Through' campaign will be released over a number of different media including broadcasts, social media, and online content. Content will begin to be released this year, which will include personal letters from Michael Phelps and a podcast series created in partnership with iHeartMedia.
Kevin Plank, the founder and executive chairman of Under Armour, stated that the company's new campaign is intended for an audience that, "needs a dream."
Image Credit: Under Armour
Under Armour Launched Its 'The Only Way is Through' Campaign
1. Athlete-focused Inspiration Ads - Big brands creating campaigns that focus on inspiring athletes to hone their craft and act authentically.
2. Multi-channel Marketing - Using multiple forms of media to release a campaign in order to reach a larger audience.
3. Branded Podcasting - Brands partnering with podcast networks to produce original, branded content.
1. Sports Apparel - The sports apparel and equipment industry is primed for disruptive innovation in marketing campaigns that emphasize inspiring athletes to achieve more.
2. Broadcasting - Multi-channel campaigns provide opportunities for broadcasters to extend their audience reach and capitalize on new media opportunities.
3. Podcasting - Companies in podcasting technology are encouraged to explore partnerships with major brands on branded series.