The MeU Square is a wearable LED display that can be used to customize clothing and accessories. The system is controlled by a smartphone app that allows users to display text, images and shapes to communicate with people around them. The system has wide-ranging potential applications in the realms of outdoor activity, marketing, fashion and more.
For example, cyclists could use the MeU Square's customizable display to communicate their intentions to motorists. Public transit employees could wear vests that display updates to pedestrians. The system also has obvious fashion applications, and has already been featured in Toronto's men's fashion week.
The system offers a full-color LED matrix comprising 256 LEDs, a microcontroller and a Bluetooth module that allows it to accept commands from smartphones. The material is flexible and thin and can be worn with any style of clothing.
The MeU Square Lets You Display LED Messages On Your Clothing
1. Wearable LED Displays - The rise of wearable LED displays presents opportunities for personalized, interactive communication on clothing and accessories.
2. Smartphone-controlled Fashion - The integration of smartphone apps and fashion opens up possibilities for creative customization and visual communication.
3. Fashion Tech in Marketing - The use of LED display clothing as a marketing tool allows brands to attract attention and engage with consumers in unique ways.
1. Outdoor Activity - Wearable LED displays disrupt the outdoor activity industry by providing enhanced safety communication for cyclists and pedestrians.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore new possibilities with LED display clothing, offering personalized, dynamic fashion statements.
3. Marketing - Brands in the marketing industry can leverage LED display clothing to create immersive and attention-grabbing campaigns.