Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have transcended their child star reputations and have managed to make a name for themselves in the fashion world and this month, the duo stars in The Edit 17 October 2013 issue in a host of neutral fashions. For the cover image, Mary-Kate dons a creamy beige, oversized sweater, while Ashley is in an equally-as-soft-looking off-white sweater and pant combo.
In another shot, the famous siblings don similar all-black looks. Stylist Morgan Pilscher really played up on the twin factor by dressing the girls almost identically. The girls have been capitalizing on their genetic similarity their entire lives, but have emerged more individually in recent years.
What is most notable about the spread is the minimalist fashion the girls are sporting comes from their own label, a fashion favorite entitled 'The Row.' The editorial was photographed by Miguel Riveriego.
Mary-Kate and Ashley are All Grown Up for the Edit 17 October 2013
1. Monochromatic Fashion - The rise of minimalistic, monochromatic fashion styles in the fashion industry presents an opportunity for clothing brands to innovate by introducing new materials, cuts, and textures.
2. Sibling Marketing - The Olsen twins' continued success in the fashion industry by capitalizing on their sibling relationship provides an opportunity for companies to explore the potential of sibling marketing for their own brands.
3. Celebrity-backed Brands - The Olsen twins' success with their fashion label 'The Row' highlights the potential for celebrities to leverage their platforms to launch and promote their own brands, especially in the fashion industry.
1. Fashion - The rise of monochromatic fashion styles creates an opportunity for clothing brands to differentiate themselves through unique materials, cuts, and textures, offering a fresh take on minimalist fashion.
2. Marketing - The success of the Olsen twins in the fashion industry through their sibling marketing strategy suggests that companies can explore the potential of sibling marketing for their own brands.
3. Celebrity Branding - The Olsen twins' success with their fashion label 'The Row' underscores the potential for celebrities to leverage their platforms to launch and promote their own brands, particularly in the fashion industry.