For Valentine's Day this year, KFC Canada is selling 'The Colonel's Fondue Bucket,' which offers a way to heat gravy rather than cheese. The Colonel's Fondue Bucket set comes with a $20 KFC gift card for a large gravy and Popcorn Chick’n Share meal, plus a chicken bucket-shaped dipping container, two tea lights and two branded fondue forks.
Although the $30 product set, which is exclusive to Canada, quickly sold out, KFC Canada is giving away one as part of a contest on Facebook.
This year, KFC is also promoting its Chicken Share with a series of chicken-scented scratch 'n' sniff Valentine's Day cards. In the past, it has released heart-shaped takeaway buckets for the holiday, offering plenty of unconventional ways for fans to celebrate the holiday.
'The Colonel's Fondue Bucket' from KFC Canada Heats Up Gravy
1. Takeout-inspired Fondue Sets - Opportunity for restaurant chains to offer innovative and unique takeout experiences.
2. Gravy Fondue Trend - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to explore new and creative ways to serve and enjoy gravy.
3. Unconventional Valentine's Day Promotions - Opportunity for businesses to think outside the box and offer unconventional Valentine's Day products and experiences for consumers.
1. Restaurant Chains - Restaurant chains can leverage the trend of takeout-inspired fondue sets to attract customers and differentiate themselves in the market.
2. Food and Beverage Companies - Food and beverage companies can capitalize on the popularity of gravy fondues by introducing innovative gravy products and accessories.
3. Gift and Seasonal Products - Businesses specializing in gift and seasonal products can explore unconventional Valentine's Day promotions, such as chicken-scented scratch 'n' sniff cards, to appeal to consumers looking for unique gift options.