How much more stuff can be attached to an iPod? I half expect to read any day now that an iPod can launch a rocket into space. Can it? Can it?
The Sergio iPod turntable and mixer comes with two iPod docks which are attached to two separate speakers. You can use the center spin dial to do the spinning, scratching and mixing involved. There are several toggle switches involved too that Coolbuzz says: "let you toggle between reverb and low pass and the other lets you toggle between flange and high pass on. One more toggler lets you keep the spin dial remain the same and the fourth toggler toggles the headphones between mix and cue".
The turntable is nice and cool but my question still is: Can it?
Sergio iSpin iPod
1. Ipod Add-ons - The trend of creating innovative attachments for iPods presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the electronics accessory industry.
2. Mobile DJ Equipment - The rise of iPod turntables and mixers opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the DJ equipment industry, providing portable solutions for professional DJs.
3. Digital Music Production - The integration of iPods into turntables and mixers reflects a trend towards digitizing music production, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities in the music technology industry.
1. Electronics Accessories - The development of iPod turntables creates an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the electronics accessories industry by offering unique and versatile products.
2. DJ Equipment - The introduction of iPod-compatible turntables and mixers disrupts the DJ equipment industry, enabling DJs to enhance their performances with portable and versatile solutions.
3. Music Technology - The integration of iPods into turntables and mixers reflects a disruptive innovation in the music technology industry, revolutionizing the way music is produced and mixed.