With YAYA's new teeth-straightening concept, there would no more need to put children through painful orthodontist appointments.
YAYA is a a device that would detect the position of each tooth using sensors and magnetically shift the tooth individually over time. This teeth-straightening device uses magnetic controls, located near where the molars would sit to slowly shift the teeth.
Unlike with Invisalign or traditional braces, users would go to a dentist for initial scans and to have a treatment plan developed, and the rest of the treatment course would be organized using a smartphone app. The app reminds the user when to put in the device and shows scans of treatment progress on a day-to-day. The YAYA teeth-straightening device is meant to be worn for 20 hours each day, but is as noticeable as an Invisalign retainer. When the user is not wearing the device, it can be stored in its sanitary charging case.
This Device Improves One's Smile Painlessly and Effectively
1. Magnetic Teeth-straightening - The trend of using magnetic controls for teeth-straightening could disrupt the traditional braces and Invisalign markets, as YAYA's device offers a painless and effective alternative.
2. Smartphone-integrated Dental Treatment - The integration of dental treatment with smartphone apps could revolutionize the dental industry, as it offers users greater convenience and involvement in their own healthcare.
3. Non-invasive Dental Devices - A trend towards non-invasive dental devices could disrupt the traditional orthodontic market, offering users more comfortable and less painful alternatives to traditional braces or Invisalign.
1. Orthodontic - The orthodontic industry could benefit by incorporating magnetic technology and smartphone integration to meet the growing demand for more convenient and comfortable teeth-straightening methods.
2. Dental Technology - The dental technology industry could benefit from researching and developing new non-invasive and more effective dental devices and treatment options, such as YAYA's teeth-straightening device.
3. Healthtech - The HealthTech industry could benefit by incorporating dental care and integrated dental treatments into their offerings, offering users a more holistic approach to healthcare.