This Teen Vogue March 2014 editorial shows a singing sensation looking more innocent and natural than she usually does.
Photographer Giampaolo Sgura snapped up this sweet and calming shoot in a soft, sun-lit field. Singer and actress Lea Michele looks prettier than she ever has before. If you’re not acquainted with Michele’s work, she first became popular on a musical TV show called Glee and then starred in a number of featured movies such as ‘Valentine’s Day.’
The styling in this Teen Vogue March 2014 pictorial is all about being sweet, soft and a little virginal. All-white was the styling theme of the day, even though some of the shots depict her sitting on the ground. Lace, eyelets, sheers and flowers in her hair come together to make her look angelic.
Giampaolo Sgura Captured Lea Michele for Teen Vogue March 2014
1. Soft-styled Photography - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the field of photography by exploring soft, natural and calming styles of capturing subjects.
2. Innocent and Natural Beauty - The beauty industry can benefit from disruptive innovation by promoting and embracing innocent and natural beauty aesthetics.
3. All-white Styling - There is a chance for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by introducing unique ways of incorporating all-white styling into editorial shoots.
1. Photography - The photography industry can consider exploring and incorporating soft and natural styles into their work.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry can tap into the demand for innocent and natural beauty aesthetics by creating innovative products and services.
3. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore new ways of incorporating all-white styling into their collections and campaigns.