Disney Japan's teddy bear bus is exactly what a cross between a form of public transportation and a stuffed animal looks like. The bus is a little rounder in the front and back than a normal city bus, which just adds to the whole appeal of the bus. On the front of the bus, Duffy's face appears just below the windows and on its rear, the some of the lights are integrated into two paw prints.
Both the exterior and interior of the bus have been covered in the same brown fur as the Disney bear, which would probably make the ride extra comfortable.
The Duffy Bus is set to go on a tour Japan from February 20th until March 31st, making 19 different stops between Tokyo and Shizuoka Prefecture so people can stop and see this unusual bus up close.
Disney's Duffy Teddy Bear Bus is an Adorable Way to Get Around
1. Cute Transportation - There is an opportunity for transportation innovators to create adorable public transportation options similar to the Disney teddy bear bus.
2. Branded Public Transit - Companies can create unique marketing opportunities by designing customized public transportation options that incorporate branding and messaging.
3. Comfortable Commuting - There is a growing trend towards creating more comfortable and enjoyable commuting experiences, opening up opportunities for businesses to improve the overall transportation experience.
1. Theme Parks - Theme parks can attract visitors and create brand loyalty by designing themed transportation options that enhance the overall visitor experience.
2. Public Transit - Public transit operators can increase ridership and improve the overall experience by incorporating creative and unique designs into their vehicular fleet.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can create unique and memorable ads and experiences by incorporating branded transportation options into their campaigns.