Teatulia recently launched its first ready-to-drink line in the form of canned Tea Sodas with ingredients that are ethically sourced and effervescent. These beverages combine brewed tea with fruit and herbs to form sparkling Green, Black, Lemongrass and Mint flavors that are 100% organic. While the Organic Green Tea Soda pairs peach, blackberry and lime with cilantro, the naturally caffeine free Organic Lemongrass Tea Soda features lavender.
At the base of these products are Teatulia's award-winning organic teas and herbs, which are sourced from its regenerative tea garden in Bangladesh. As the brand is committed to sustainability at all levels, it opted for canned packaging that's infinitely recyclable.
Consumers will gravitate towards these Tea Soda beverages when they are looking for a refreshing alternative to natural soda, sparkling water or energy drinks.
Teatulia's Effervescent Drinks Combine Brewed Tea, Herbs and Fruit
1. Ethically-sourced Beverages - Invest in raw materials that are sourced ethically and highlight this in your marketing messaging to appeal to socially-conscious consumers.
2. Sparkling Herbal Beverages - Explore the possibility of infusing sparkling water with herbs and fruits to create unique, refreshing beverages for health-conscious consumers looking for innovative soda alternatives.
3. Regenerative Agriculture - Incorporate regenerative agriculture techniques into your sourcing process to appeal to consumers who prioritize sustainable farming and environmental responsibility in their purchasing decisions.
1. Beverage - Invest in development of new beverage lines that focus on healthy, sustainable and unique offerings to appeal to socially-conscious consumers looking for refreshing soda alternatives.
2. Sustainability - Companies can focus on sustainability as the heart of their mission and align with trends towards environmentally sensitive products to enhance their public image and stand out in a crowded market.
3. Organic Farming - Farmers and large companies can pivot towards practicing and investing in organic farming techniques to appeal to consumers that look for pure, ethically-sourced products that offer health benefits.