If you're going to get a tattoo of a word or action make sure you give explicit and correct details to the tattoo artist otherwise your ink will be added to the long list of tattoo fails.
Tattoo fails like this huge, black monstrosity are far too common place. What's that you say-How is this Street Fighter tattoo an example of tattoo fails? The directions to Ryu's Rising Dragon Fist or Shoryuken move are: →↓↘ + P not ↓→↘ + P. How do I know this? I'm Asian, and I played a lot of Street Fighter growing up (the internet helps too).
Incorrect Video Game Special Move Directions Suck
1. Tattoo Accuracy - The rise of AI-powered tattoo design and placement could correct bad tattoos and increase accuracy and precision of millions of designs.
2. Video Game Culture Tattoos - The convergence of video game culture with tattoo culture creates a new market opportunity for specialized tattoo artists to design tattoos that cater to specific video game fandoms.
3. Tattoo Fail Awareness - The emergence of social media platforms sharing tattoo fails creates an opportunity for tattoo artists to educate customers on the importance of accurate instructions and information.
1. Tattoo Industry - The tattoo industry could benefit from the rise of AI-powered tattoo design, video game culture tattoos, and increased awareness of tattoo fails, potentially expanding its customer base.
2. Video Game Industry - The video game industry could benefit from the convergence with tattoo culture by partnering with tattoo artists to create licensed designs and products for fans.
3. Social Media Industry - The social media industry stands to benefit from the sharing of tattoo fails by increasing engagement and user-generated content on their platforms.