Capcom announced the dates and participation requirements for the Street Fighter 6 Closed Beta test. The test will take place between October 7th and 10th, 2022, and will be accessible on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC via Steam. In terms of gameplay modes, players in the Closed Beta test will have access to ranked and casual multiplayer, the Battle Hub, open tournament, training mode, the 'Game Center,' and what Capcom calls 'Extreme Battle' mode.
The purpose of the Closed Beta test is to detect errors and glitches in the game and report these finds to Capcom at the end of the test. This includes obvious glitches, as well as inconsistencies or general feedback on the game. When it comes to the playable characters in the Closed Beta test, Capcom confirmed that Luke, Jamie, Ryu, Chun-Li, Guile, Kimberly, Juri, and Ken will all be fully playable.
Image Credit: Capcom
Capcom Announced the Closed Beta for Street Fighter 6
1. Closed Beta Tests - Developers can leverage closed beta tests to receive valuable feedback and identify glitches before the game's official release.
2. Multiplayer Modes - Games that offer a variety of multiplayer modes, such as battle hubs and open tournaments, can provide immersive and engaging gaming experiences for players.
3. Cross-platform Accessibility - Providing cross-platform accessibility on popular devices like PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC via Steam can increase the game's reach and audience engagement.
1. Video Games - Incorporating closed beta testing, multiplayer modes, and cross-platform accessibility can drive innovation and success in the video game industry.
2. Software Development - The closed beta testing process can be leveraged by software companies in industries beyond gaming to identify bugs and receive feedback for their products.
3. E-sports - Games with immersive multiplayer modes and cross-platform accessibility, such as Street Fighter 6, have the potential to drive advancements and opportunities in the growing e-sports industry.