The 5.11 VTAC Operator Axe is a multifunctional tactical tool designed to offer the convenience of a hammer, axe and ruler all in one sleek design. The device looks like an axe at first glance, but subtle tweaks in the shape and features allows the tool to double up in function without compromising on slender shape and simplicity.
The device was created by Kyle Lamb that drew inspiration from a similar amalgamated tool found in Iraq. The axe features a slender ruler with measurement increments depicted along the side for handy use when measuring is needed. The top portion features a super sharp blade complete with a hexagonal hammer head at the back. The end of the axe can be used as a wrench and pry bar as well.
The 5.11 VTAC Tactical Tool Combines a Hammer, Ruler and an Axe
1. Multifunctional Tactical Tools - Opportunities for creating multifunctional tactical tools that combine several functions without compromising on simplicity and convenience.
2. Innovative Tool Designs - Opportunities for developing sleek and innovative tool designs that offer a variety of functions.
3. Integrated Measurement Tools - Opportunities for integrating measurement tools into multifunctional tactical tools for added convenience and usability.
1. Outdoor and Tactical Gear - Opportunities for companies in the outdoor and tactical gear industry to create and market multifunctional tools for their target audience.
2. Construction and Building - Opportunities for companies in the construction and building industry to develop innovative and versatile tools for their workforce.
3. Automotive and Repair - Opportunities for companies in the automotive and repair industry to create multifunctional tools that can be used in different settings for added convenience and efficiency.