Bourbon producer Splinter Group Spirits joined forces with Vintage Wine Estates to launch a limited-edition sweet vermouth.
'Partner Vermouth' is touted as "a wholly redesigned and re-imagined sweet vermouth from the gardens, orchards and vineyards of California wine country," which is made from blend of Merlot and Petite Sirah, plus cherries, smoked black cardamom, star anise, Indian coriander, allspice, blessed thistle, eucalyptus leaf, fennel seed, cinchona bark and wormwood. The sweet vermouth can be consumed in a number of ways, including neat, over ice or as part of a number of classic cocktails from the Manhattan to the Rob Roy and the Negroni.
The new vermouth product will be particularly appealing to consumers who are interested in quality ingredients and artisan cocktails.
Image Credit: Vintage Wine Estates
Splinter Group Spirits & Vintage Wine Estates Launched a Sweet Vermouth
1. Craft Vermouth - Crafting vermouth with unique and high-quality ingredients for artisan cocktails.
2. Limited-edition Spirits - Creating exclusive and limited-edition spirits to cater to discerning consumers.
3. Reviving Classic Cocktails - Rediscovering and reviving classic cocktails like Manhattan, Rob Roy, and Negroni with a modern twist.
1. Craft Distilleries - Craft distilleries can explore the creation of unique vermouth products using quality ingredients.
2. Wine and Vineyards - Wine producers and vineyards can diversify their offerings by venturing into the vermouth market and utilizing their existing resources.
3. Mixology and Bartending - Mixologists and bartending professionals can elevate their cocktail game by incorporating premium and limited-edition spirits, like the new vermouth, into their creations.