SweatWellth, a brand that specializes in creating products that are intended for those who pursue active lifestyles, recently launched a unique lip balm that's infused with electrolytes.
As a new brand, SweatWellth is currently building up a line of products that are focused on health, convenience, and comfort. The brand communicates this on its site with the slogan, "empowering your workouts and everyday life." Its electrolyte lip balm is said to work similarly to a bottle of Gatorade, only it's concentrated for the lips, enabling them to retain fluids throughout a difficult workout. The product, called 'Lip Quench,' also comes packed with magnesium, calcium, and potassium. To protect wearers who exercise outside, it contains SPF 25 too.
Image Credit: POPSUGAR
SweatWellth's New Product Helps the Lips to Retain Healthy Fluids
1. Electrolyte-infused Products - Brands can explore electrolyte-infused skincare and other personal care products for those with active lifestyles.
2. Spf-infused Lip Balms - Opportunities exist for developing lip balms and other personal care products that provide sun protection for those who exercise outside.
3. Sports-driven Personal Care Products - Creating a line of health and wellness products with a focus on sports and fitness enthusiasts can appeal to a growing market.
1. Personal Care Industry - Companies can innovate by developing electrolyte-infused skincare and other personal care products for those with active lifestyles.
2. Sports and Fitness Industry - Opportunities exist for developing health and wellness products with a focus on sports and fitness enthusiasts.
3. Sunscreen Industry - Creating lip balms and other personal care products with sun protection can appeal to those who exercise outside.