As the reality of climate change has been adopted by the majority, many entities, including designers and brands, are looking for ways to advocate for a more eco-conscious lifestyle through sustainable urban solutions. These are consistently evolving. To help consumers better understand how they can make decisions toward a greener future, MINI and creative agency Kinetic created a sustainability trail that is novel, exciting, and functional in delivering sustainable urban solutions to pedestrians for consideration. Dubbed 'Extraoddinary,' this initiative is launched in Singapore.
The ideas are expansive, covering innovations like "packaging made from algae, shoes fashioned from pineapple and souvenirs formed from discarded plastic bottles." In addition, the trail offers a whimsically colorful accent to the streets in Singapore as each of the sustainable urban solutions is presented in a colorful, eye-captivating pop-up installation.
Image Credit: MINI Asia, Kinetic Singapore, Jeryl Tan Photography
MINI & Kinetic Boast Sustainable Urban Solutions in Novel Ways
1. Eco-conscious Lifestyle - Opportunities to create innovative sustainable solutions that promote a greener future.
2. Novel Sustainable Urban Solutions - New and unique approaches to address sustainability challenges in urban environments.
3. Creative Upcycling Initiatives - Innovative ways to repurpose discarded materials into functional and visually appealing products.
1. Design - Designers can explore creating eco-friendly products from unconventional materials.
2. Brands - Brands can integrate sustainable urban solutions into their marketing strategies to promote eco-consciousness.
3. Tourism - The tourism industry can adopt creative and sustainable initiatives to attract environmentally conscious travelers.