The Supreme x Nike NBA collaborative collection was recently unveiled. The two brands call upon a nostalgic inspiration and tap into the 90s for a throwback aesthetic. The new collaborative project makes use of a collage pattern throughout and is full of NBA team logos. The logos accent pieces such as Nike's iconic Air Force 1 Mid in both black and white colorways, a warm-up jacket in blue, black and white, basketball jersey in black and white, and basketball shorts, also available in black and white options.
Among the decorative NBA team logos, there is also the signature Nike swoosh and Supreme's logo on all offerings. The graphic-heavy Supreme x Nike NBA collection features prints embroidered on the shoes and jacket, and featured on the jersey and shorts. The Air Force 1 Mid will be launching online in the U.S. and Europe on March 8. The remaining items are dropping online and at Supreme locations in New York, Brooklyn, L.A., London, and Paris on March 8th as well. Additionally, Japan will have the collection available starting March 10th
The Supreme x Nike NBA Capsule is Graphic and Heavily Branded
1. Nostalgic-inspired Collaborative Collections - Opportunity for brands to collaborate and tap into nostalgia for a throwback aesthetic.
2. Graphic-heavy Collage Patterns - Opportunity to incorporate collage patterns and prints in fashion collections.
3. Branded Collaborative Sportswear - Opportunity for brands to collaborate and create branded sportswear pieces.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore collaborative collections and incorporate collage patterns.
2. Sportswear - Opportunity for sportswear brands to collaborate and create branded pieces.
3. Streetwear - Streetwear brands can tap into nostalgia and collaborate on graphic-heavy collections.