Titled 'Face Art,' this Vogue Paris editorial by Mario Sorrenti features a star-studded supermodel cast who poses in a series of expressive makeup looks. The photoshoot's beauty looks are courtesy of makeup artist Peter Philips who collaborates with hair stylist Recine.
Starring Bella Hadid, Anja Rubik and Andreea Diaconu, Face Art spotlights eccentric hair and makeup that borrows its visual inspiration from international runways. Rather than making a quiet statement, this image series is artful and whimsical, fusing fun makeup with sculptural tresses and a wardrobe of playful pieces.
Overall, the editorial illustrates the fashion industry's current mood, one that is no longer about minimalism and uniformity but more about self-expression and authenticity. The series' supermodel cast brings this point of view to life and pulls off looks that embody uniqueness.
This Vogue Paris Beauty Story Features a Supermodel Cast
1. Expressive Makeup - Opportunity for innovative makeup products and techniques that allow for self-expression and creativity.
2. Eccentric Hair - Potential for new hair styling tools and products that cater to bold and imaginative hairstyles.
3. Whimsical Fashion - Chance to develop clothing lines that embrace playful and unique designs.
1. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the beauty industry include organic and customizable makeup products.
2. Hair - Potential for disruptive innovation in the hair industry with new tools and products for avant-garde hairstyles.
3. Fashion - Opportunity to create disruptive fashion lines that challenge traditional norms and embrace whimsical designs.