Valentino Beauty recently unveiled its luxurious new makeup collection and it is debuting with an extensive range of lipsticks, eyeliners and plenty of hybrid products that sit somewhere in between. Some of the notable releases include a dozen powder pigments that can be used as either eyeshadow or blush, three hybrid brow fillers (pencil, spoolie and liquid ink-tip) and V-Lighter, a hyaluronic acid-spiked liquid highlighter.
The collection is packed into eye-catching packaging with jewelry-like details, as seen on the Go-Clutch accessory-makeup hybrid that can house a mini lipstick and a powder.
Valentino creative director Pierpaolo Piccioli said in a press release that "The more we are connected to our true self, the more it shows and glows on the outside. Valentino Beauty is for the dreamers."
Valentino Beauty Shares Opulent Staples & Champions Self-Expression
1. Hybrid Makeup - Create new makeup products that can serve more than one purpose, such as a combination of lipstick and powder.
2. Luxury Packaging - Incorporate jewelry-like details and unique designs to elevate packaging and create a luxury experience for the consumer.
3. Self-expression Beauty - Develop beauty products and collections that encourage self-expression and creativity, appealing to customers who value individuality and uniqueness.
1. Cosmetics - Create disruptive, hybrid makeup products that merge the lines between traditional makeup categories, breaking free from industry norms.
2. Luxury Goods - Incorporate unique, jewelry-like details and elevate packaging to create a luxury experience for the consumer, staying ahead of competitors in the luxury goods industry.
3. Fashion - Partner with beauty brands to create makeup collections that are inspired by seasonal runway trends, bridging the gap between fashion and beauty industries and offering unique self-expression opportunities for the consumer.