The #superclear Zit Balm by California Kids is a tea tree and French clay treatment that works as a drying treatment for outbreaks.
The formula is specifically designed for young kids and uses a gentle formula of organic vegan ingredients that does not include oats, soy, or other allergens. For young ones with sensitive skin, the product is also made without any synthetic fragrances to prevent further flare-ups. As well as treating overall outbreaks, the formula can also be used as a concentrated spot solution for cold sores and problem blemishes. The product is scented with natural aromatherapy essential oils.
At this year's Natural Products Expo West, the California Kids #superclear Zit Balm was named a finalist in the Best New Natural Kid’s Product category for the 2016 NEXTY Awards.
California Kids' #superclear Zit Balm is Suited for Children
1. Organic Kid Skincare - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing more organic, vegan, and allergen-free skincare products that specifically target kids.
2. Natural Healing Solutions - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing more natural healing solutions, like tea tree and French clay, to target specific skin issues in kids without the use of synthetic fragrances.
3. Concentrated Spot Solutions - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing concentrated spot solutions that can be used for specific skin issues, such as cold sores and problem blemishes for kids.
1. Skincare Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating a new market for skincare specifically for kids with organic and vegan formulas.
2. Health & Wellness Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing more natural healing solutions for kids in the health and wellness industry.
3. Natural Products Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Increasing competition in the natural products industry by developing more options for organic and vegan products specifically for kids.