This Superbowl Coke commercial, aired during the big game, has been getting a great deal of attention from the press and the public. The commercial features various people singing 'America the Beautiful' in multiple languages, including Arabic.
The reactions on various social media platforms to this bold ad run gamut from positive to negative, and it must be said that This Superbowl Coke commercial delivers its message loudly and proudly. A consumer brand it may be, but Coca-Cola nonetheless used its Superbowl slot to promote multiculturalism throughout the United States by having people of different cultures, faiths, genders and ethnicity contribute to singing of this highly symbolic American song. This Superbowl Coke commercial offers a very different view of what it means to be an American, and what it means to be patriotic.
This Superbowl Coke Commercial Let America Show its Cultural Diversity
1. Multicultural Advertising - The trend of featuring diverse cultures and languages in advertising campaigns presents an opportunity to reach a wider audience and showcase inclusivity.
2. Social Media Reactions - The trend of social media users expressing their opinions and reactions to commercials provides businesses with valuable feedback and insights into consumer preferences.
3. Promoting Patriotism - The trend of using patriotic themes and symbols in advertisements allows brands to connect with consumers on a deeper emotional level and evoke a sense of national pride.
1. Advertising and Marketing - The advertising industry can seize the opportunity to create inclusive and diverse campaigns that resonate with a diverse target market.
2. Social Media Platforms - Social media platforms can capitalize on the trend of users discussing and sharing commercial content to enhance engagement and provide targeted advertising options.
3. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can leverage patriotic themes in their advertising campaigns to create a strong emotional connection with consumers and differentiate their products from competitors.