In anticipation of the Super Bowl XLVIII, MTV Style and COVERGIRL teamed up to create a Super Bowl nail art tutorial. The tutorial features two different manicured looks, one for each team. The nails for the Denver Broncos are made up of a color scheme of orange, blue and white and the second look for the rival team, the Seattle Seahawks, is green, blue and silver.
The step-by-step instructions for recreating the "fanicures" have been illustrated in GIF formats on the MTV Style blog, which makes it easy to see how the details were put into the more decorative nails. Some of the more intricate work includes painting on logos, stripes and small dots. The Super Bowl nail art may be a little more subtle than painting your face with the official team colors, but these looks are just as winning.
This COVERGIRL Tutorial Shows How to Make Super Bowl Nail Art
1. Super Bowl Nail Art - Creating customized nail art designs inspired by teams or events, like the Super Bowl, offers opportunities for nail salons to provide unique and personalized services.
2. Fanicures - Designing nail art specifically for fans of a particular sports team or event can create a niche market for nail artists and beauty brands.
3. GIF Nail Art Tutorials - Using GIFs to demonstrate step-by-step instructions for nail art designs allows for easy and visual learning, which can attract a wider audience to try DIY nail art.
1. Nail Salons - Nail salons can capitalize on the trend of Super Bowl nail art by offering specialized services to football enthusiasts.
2. Beauty Brands - Beauty brands can release limited edition collections of nail polish colors and designs, inspired by popular sports teams or events.
3. DIY Nail Art - Platforms and brands that provide tutorials and tools for creating DIY nail art can take advantage of the growing interest in personalized and creative nail designs.