San Jose now has SunPods Solar Plug-N-Go EV Power Station that uses a bidirectional system to deliver instant fuel to electric vehicles. The bidirectional feature allows power to be both taken from a grid-tied system or fed to the grid when demand for the power it generates exceeds demand. This type of distributed power is an important component in long-term grid energy management.
The SunPods SP-300 EV Plug-N-Go is a pre-engineered, pre-manufactured, pre-tested, EV charging station that is ready to power-up on delivery. The only specially skilled labor needed is an electrician to make the connections.
EV Charging Prefabs Can Augment Grid Infrastructure
1. Distributed Power Stations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced battery storage systems for distributed power stations that can store excess energy and release it back to the grid during peak demand.
2. EV Charging Prefabs - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create modular EV charging solutions that can be easily installed in various locations, such as parking lots and residential areas.
3. Grid Energy Management - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement smart grid technologies and advanced energy management systems to optimize the distribution and utilization of electricity in the grid.
1. Renewable Energy - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop more efficient and cost-effective solar power systems for distributed power stations.
2. Electric Vehicle - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design innovative EV charging solutions that can charge multiple vehicles simultaneously and support fast charging.
3. Smart Grid - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create advanced grid control and monitoring systems that can dynamically adjust power distribution based on real-time demand.