These new SunnyD beverages are being launched by the brand in anticipation of the summertime season to provide consumers with a flavorful way to stay refreshed. The drinks come in the form of the returning Lemonade flavor as well as the all-new Raspberry Lemonade, which are both characterized by their tart flavor that is perfect for enjoyment in warm weather. The drinks are being launched in partnership with musician Johnny Orlando for the Sweetest Summer Yet TikTok Hashtag Challenge and Contest that will offer consumers the chance to win a number of sweet prizes.
Chief Marketing Officer at the Harvest Hill Beverage Co. Ilene Bergenfeld spoke on the new SunnyD beverages saying, "Our limited edition summer flavors have consistently been a big hit with Gen Z, and doubling down on two lemonade options that are synonymous with summer adds a special excitement for the season. We’re excited to make a splashy return nationwide and connect even more with our Gen Z audience by having Johnny Orlando on board. With a loyal following of millions of teens, we can’t think of anyone better to help kick off the sweetest summer yet.”
These New SunnyD Beverages Include Two Flavors
1. Limited-edition Beverages - Launching limited-edition beverages is a trend that can be utilized to create excitement around a brand and increase demand for seasonal products.
2. Influencer Collaborations - Partnering with influencers to launch new products and create social media challenges is a trend that can improve brand visibility and engage with younger audiences.
3. Summer-themed Promotions - Creating seasonal promotions and contests around summertime products is a trend that can drive sales and create customer loyalty.
1. Beverage Industry - Beverage companies can capitalize on the trend of launching limited-edition seasonal products and collaborating with influencers to connect with younger consumers and increase sales.
2. Social Media Industry - Social media platforms can take advantage of the trend of launching influencer-led challenges to engage with a younger demographic and increase user engagement.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers can benefit from creating seasonal promotions and contests around summertime products to drive foot traffic and increase sales during the summer months.