The famous pop artist Roy Lichtenstein was the person that inspired the branding for these brown sugar nuts.
The snacks come in the form of peanuts, cashews and almonds and are placed in plastic screw-top bottles that can be stacked. The branding was designed by Zhuang Tao and is the most unique aspect of this packaging. It was inspired by the artwork of Roy Lichtenstein whose pop art still prevails and inspires people today. The artwork is in the same style of Lichtenstein's and comes in the form of colored nuts.
These brown sugar nuts are not only nutritious and flavorful, but are offered in packaging that is highly unique and will likely appeal to those who are aware of Lichtenstein's work as well as those who aren't.
This Sugar Nut Packaging Was Inspired by Roy Lichtenstein's Work
1. Pop Art-inspired Packaging - Using iconic pop art styles and references to create eye-catching packaging design.
2. Nature-inspired Packaging - Incorporating elements of the natural world into unique and creative packaging designs.
3. Art-inspired Food Packaging - Using art as a source of inspiration for packaging design for food products.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Creating unique packaging designs that attract customers and differentiate from competitors in the food industry.
2. Art and Design Industry - Exploring opportunities to collaborate with artists to create unique packaging designs.
3. Retail Industry - Offering a new range of products with unique packaging designs and gaining market share in the retail industry